A wide variety of flexographic printing uses even today conventinal anilox rollers. This is due to the design to the respective machine.
The designs and constructions of the rollers are accordingly varied, and depending on the individual drawing.
- Rollers made from solid material
- Rollers from tube material
- Lightweight rollers
- Rollers with journals
- Rollers without journals
- Rollers with inside rinsing
- Rollers with complex inside coolings
- Rollers from different materials (e.g. journal from steel/body from aluminum)
- Rollers with integrated components (e.g. bearings)